My, not so secret tips… important part of planning an Adventure is ‘Research’
• Match an Adventures/Event to your skills, ability, pocket and time
• Find out all you can about where you’re going
• Learn about the culture of your destination
• Travel Insurance, recommended vaccinations and medical kit
• Research best time to go; climate, seasonal pricing, crowding
• Pack light; suitability and essentials are key
• Documents, currency and tech equipment
• Don’t be shy in asking questions and trust your gut instinct.
• Make an effort to learn a few words of the local language, keep it simple. (The Welsh word for congratulations is Llongyfarchiadau)!