An average person can survive up to 3 Days without Water
- Oasis Water Purification Tablets, decontaminates water making it safe to drink.
- Convenient to use – just drop into water, it dissolves – wait an hour
- Recommend boiling, as this will remove any chlorine aftertaste.
- Destroys water-borne diseases (Cholera, dysentery, typhoid, polio, diarrhoea and more).
- Kills bacteria, bacterial spores, cysts, algae, fungi, protozoa and virus and are especially lethal to Entamoeba Histolytica.
- One tablet purifies a litre of water
- Ideal for NGO’s humanitarian aid projects.
- Handy for communities and school in rural areas
- For trekkers, backpackers and campers, tablets are light-weight, easy for carrying.
Clean Water – Additional Benefits
- Detoxifies our body’s
- Aids digestion
- Promote clearer skin
- Boosts general health
- Strengthens the immune system
Tips on… Finding ‘Clean’ Water is Essential
- Collect Rain water
- Melted Snow and ice
- Dew, use clothing or similar to soak it up
- Dig a hole near trees like the ash, the alder, cottonwood, willow and the poplar; wait for water to collect in the hole.
- Boil water found in puddles, ponds or streams as the safest way to kill off any germs and parasites.
**Don’t eat or drink anything unless you know it’s safe.